You are here
Process for course matching
1) Receive confirmation email from OGEM
2) Download 'Student Exchange Form' from website
3) Fill up and set appointment with Exchange Coordinator
4) Once coordinator has granted approval, you may proceed to do course matching via the online system.
Students are generally allowed to match any course type and take up to a maximum of 20AUs. Please also read through the OGEM process at this link for more details.
Note for HP1100:
1) ASE students can elect to match HP1100 as a Major PE or UE for an overseas exchange course.
2) ASE students cannot use a matched overseas course for HP 1100 as a prerequisite for entry into upper level psychology courses, including applying Minor in Psychology, at NTU.
3) ASE students who wish to take upper level psychology courses, including applying Minor in Psychology at NTU, will be required to take HP1100 at NTU.